|Job Title||Senior Business Analyst (IT / Software)|
|Qualification||Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS/IT/SE|
|Experience||5 to 8 years|
Nextbridge Pvt Ltd immediately requires 1 x Senior Business Analyst (having 5+ years' experience in a similar capacity) in one of its three offices based in Johar Town, Lahore.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison between end users and software development / testing teams
- Identify stakeholders and arrange workshops with them to elicit requirements
- Review client’s operational procedures and methods; define and analyze business activities; identify best practices; and recommend improvements.
- Analyze the requirements in order to identify gaps.
- Develop design documents including requirement and functional specifications.
- Design Wireframes / NFP’s to demonstrate application workflows.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and produce project reports / documentation.
- Perform impact analysis for changing business requirements.
- Develop / present product demos to give look and feel to the client.
- Hands on and active support for colleagues
- Professional and tidy appearance
- Courteous and prompt telephone manner
- Keeping all promises within deadlines agreed
- Consistently working at a level consistent with, or higher than, agreed divisional service levels
Tools & Technologies:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio
- Balsamiq / SmartDraw / Wireframing tools
Nextbridge offers market competitive remuneration package including 2 to 4 additional salaries per annum, on-the-job training and exponential career opportunity to the selected candidates.