|Qualification||Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS/IT/SE/CE|
|Experience||3 to 6 years|
A suitable candidate for this role would be:
- Holding a Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS/IT/Software Engineering from HEC recognized university.
- Possessing excellent English communication skills
- Having at least 2 years of hands-on experience in developing web based projects from scratch using Vue.js or Angular ideally) along with some good concepts on Laravel development.
- Core Web Development Fundamentals: HTML, CSS, CSS pre-compilers like Sass and Less skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap
- Good understanding of Single Page Applications, Asynchronous Request Handling, Partial Page Updates, and AJAX
- Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL
Selected candidates will be offered market competitive remuneration package along with exponential career growth.