|Job Title||Accounts Officer / Executive|
|Qualification||Master's degree in Accounting or Finance / ACCA|
|Experience||3 to 4 years|
Nextbridge Pvt Ltd immediately requires 1 x Accounts Officer / Executive for one of its three offices based in Johar Town, Lahore.
- Preparation & recording of all vouchers related to accounts payable and accounts receivable of the company.
- Review of all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Timely payments to all vendors/contractors after proper deduction of all the withholding taxes.
- Timely payments of all withholding taxes deducted at source.
- Responsible for timely booking of accruals, prepayments, and provisions.
- Responsible for annual audits related to accounts payable/accounts receivable.
- Preparation of accurate and complete debtors/creditors detail and aging reports periodically.
- Efficiently handling all the petty cash matters.
- Single POC for all the vendor-related matters and timely coordination with vendors/contractors on invoices and on payments.
- Responsible for vendors’ reconciliation.
- Should have a strong knowledge of income tax ordinance 2001, income tax rules, 2002, companies act, 2017, Punjab sales on service act 2012.
- Should have a strong knowledge of accounting standards IFRS/IAS.
- Should be able to e-file withholding tax statements required by FBR and PRA.
- Should have, Yes I can do attitude.
- Responsible for all the tax compliances related to tax audits.
- Provide assistance in preparation of management accounts and as well as in final accounts.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files.
- Provide recommendations for Department’s improvement.
- Any further task assigned by the Line Manager.
Experience and Skills required:
- ACCA / Master's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 to 4 years' experience in a similar capacity in Audit / IT firms.
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Accounts Payable Management
- Advance MS Excel
- Accounting Analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Financial management
- Time management and problem solving skills.
- Selected candidate will be offered market competitive remuneration package along with exponential career growth.