|Job Title||Intern UI/Front End Development|
|Qualification||Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS/IT/SE/CE|
|Experience||Fresh to 1 year|
Nextbridge Pvt Ltd immediately requires 2 x Fresh CS/IT/SE graduates to be placed as Interns UI/Front End Development in its Johar Town, Lahore based office.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Developing pixel perfect responsive UI for desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Writing and debugging code that will work across different browser
- Work with UX designer to translate their vision into code.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation in Computer Science / Software Engineering/ IT
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe XD, Figma etc
- Understanding of UI/UX and frontend standards.
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors i.e. SCSS, LESS
- A programming attitude is a must have
- Must be a quick learner
- Have excellent skills in problem-solving
- Knowledge of JS frameworks such as Angular, React, NodeJS, VUe JS is a plus
- Knowledge of productivity tools such as Git, Grunt, Gulp, NPM and Webpack is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Fresh CS/SE/IT graduate or max 1 year's of experience in UI/Front End Development.
About this Internship program:
- It is a 3-month paid internship opportunity which will lead to a full time job based on performance of the incumbent.
- Our full time jobs offer market competitive remuneration package, on-job training from Nextbridge Training Institute and exponential career growth to the interns transitioned to full time Associate UI Engineers.
- Company lunch/dinner will be provided.
- This position is based in one of our three offices based in Johar Town, Lahore.