|Job Title||Intern UI/UX Designing|
|Qualification||BFA / BSCS|
|Experience||Fresh to 1 year|
Nextbridge Pvt Ltd immediately requires 2 x Fresh graduates of Graphic Designing / Fine Arts to be placed as Interns UI/UX Designing in its Johar Town, Lahore based office.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work with the lead designers to create design assets for the development teams
- Design workflows and wireframes
- Support design sessions with internal teams to conceptualize and develop engaging visual materials and digital assets
- Develop visual materials, graphics, and produce storyboards.
- A bachelor's degree with Fine Arts or CS
- Ability to create ideas with problem solving mindset.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of the following tools and technologies Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, InVision
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, iOS, Android, Design Systems is a plus
- Open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Fresh Fine Arts/CS graduate OR max 1 year's of experience in the relevant field.
About this Internship program:
- It is a 3-month paid internship opportunity which will lead to a full time job based on performance of the incumbent.
- Our full time jobs offer market competitive remuneration package, on-job training from Nextbridge Training Institute and exponential career growth to the interns transitioned to full time Associate UI/UX Designers.
- Company lunch/dinner will be provided.
- This position is based in one of our three offices based in Johar Town, Lahore.