|Job Title||Android Senior Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS/IT/SE|
|Experience||2 to 5 years|
Nextbridge Pvt. Ltd. immediately requires Android Senior Software Engineers in one of its three offices based in Johar Town, Lahore.
CS/IT/SE graduates from reputable universities having good communication skills with at least 2 to 5 years of related professional experience are encouraged to apply for the position.
The ideal candidate should have strong technical knowledge in the below areas:
- Development expertise in one or more Android domains, including Java applications/ Kotlin, Android SDK / NDK, framework, libraries (C/C++), runtime (Dalvik VM), and kernel.
- Experience using content providers, SQL Lite Databases and external/internal data storage methods
- Experience in handling location APIs and Maps.
- Experience in good Mobile UI/UX development.
- Hands on experience of publishing and deployment of android application.
- Good understanding of Android multimedia, networking, and graphics subsystems.
- Understanding of low-level Android hardware and software interfaces.
- Embedded real-time system (RTOS) development experience with Linux.
- Experience with Drawings, Animation will be a plus.
- Strong English verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in the complete software development life-cycle and agile methodologies.
- Able to acquire high level of customer satisfaction, which exceeds standard levels of performance.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and with small and/or remote teams.
- Fast learner, solid problem solver with great testing and debugging skills.
Market competitive remuneration package, on-the-job training from Nextbridge Training Institute and exponential career growth opportunity will be provided to the selected candidates.