|Job Title||Company Fleet Administrator|
|Qualification||Diploma / Bachelor's degree in the relevant field|
Nextbridge Pvt Ltd urgently requires a Company Fleet / Vehicles / Transport Administrator for its three offices based in Johar Town, Lahore.
- Maintain departmental compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Purchasing and maintaining vehicles.
- Dealing with insurance companies, renewal of insurance and insurance claim.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Schedule, route, maintain, and track vehicles.
- Implement and enforce transportation scheduling and policy changes.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level.
- Ensure accident and incident reports are filled by drivers and submitted in time.
- Ensure vehicles interior and outside cleanliness and safety by delegating daily tasks to drivers.
- Any other duty assigned by the Management.
Knowledge / Skills required:
- Knowledge of spare parts of all type of Vehicles.
- Knowledge of maintaining inventory of Vehicles.
- Ability to Control and supervision of vehicles & drivers.
- Good communication and Fleet management skills.
- Ability to maintain highly ethical standards.
- Good listing and decision making skills.
- Must be computer literate.
Market competitive remuneration package, on-the-job training from Nextbridge Training Institute and exponential career growth opportunity will be provided to the selected candidates.