|Job Title||SQA Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS/IT/SE|
|Experience||1 to 2 years|
Nextbridge Pvt Ltd is looking for Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineers to develop and execute exploratory and regression tests to ensure product quality for its three offices based in Johar Town, Lahore.
QA engineer's responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. SQA will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) Ultimately, SQA should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Very good communication skills
- Must be capable enough to work independently/without supervision with clients based in the US and European regions.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 1 to 2 years' post graduation experience in a similar capacity.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test scenarios and test cases
- Hands-on experience with black box testing
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Automated testing knowledge/experience will be plus.
Market competitive remuneration package, on-the-job training from Nextbridge Training Institute and exponential career growth opportunity will be provided to the selected candidates.