|Job Title||UI / Front End Development Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS/IT/SE|
|Experience||1 to 2 years|
Nextbridge Private Limited immediately requires highly talented and experienced UI/Front End development Engineer with excellent English communication skills and a proven track record in UI/UX Department.
Nextbridge Private Limited values energetic, motivated and highly creative minds. If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria & have a strong desire for career growth, please send your resume as soon as possible.
This job is for our Lahore center only.
- Graduation with Computer Science / IT/ Software Engineering
- 1 to 2 years' relevant experience in UI/UX domain.
- Experience in creating and consuming APIs and REST to build web applications
- Experience with productivity tools such as Git, Grunt, Gulp, NPM and Webpack
- Experience with programming is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Implementing and deliver on front-end detailed technical specifications, including development environments, version control processes
- Work with UX designer to translate their vision into code.
- Interfacing with back-end software engineers on parsing and displaying complex data and participating in internal API design in anticipation of an ever-expanding library of data types requiring front end display/engagement.
- Other duties as assigned by the Line manager.
Nextbridge Pvt Ltd offers market competitive remuneration package, on-job training, exciting projects that broaden and sharpen the skill-set of its employees in return.