|Job Title||IT Business Operations Executive|
|Qualification||Accounting / Finance|
|Experience||1 to 3 years|
Nextbridge Pvt Ltd immediately requires 1 x IT Business Operations Executive having excellent English communication and financial analysis skills.
- To conduct and facilitate all primary & secondary objectives of Operations department in every possible dimension in order to maintain and improve overall department’s performance in an efficient and timely manner.
- Collaborate with business office on client related financial & non-financial matters.
- To work as a bridge between US & PK Office on all Operational & billing matters.
- Deal in client end financial matters including (creating and sending invoices, payment posting, compiling reports, replying to any queries etc.)
- Creating, issuing & revising all fixed bid/ hourly invoices.
- Covering monthly billing cycles.
- Support US office on any ambiguities or pending executions on a regular basis.
- Support the line manager in every means possible to achieve overall performance benchmarks (both local & client end).
- Schedule and log all 360 Reviews.
- Conducting training for interns.
- Conducting orientations.
- Conducting Interviews
- Host meetings
- Coordinating with other departments (HR, FINANCE & MARKETING) to deliver their requisitions in a timely manner.
- Working closely with all technical managers and business office to facilitate their working and streamline vteams operations in locally.
- Updating Placement Report.
- Updating R2D2 (profiles, comments, notes, billing matters etc.)
- Create, refine and send resumes of technical resources on a regular basis.
- Compile monthly revenue reports and monthly stats.
- Conducting research to establish effective and efficient practices.
- Performing analysis on historical data (Financial and statistics).
- Work on Adhoc reports independently.
- Fill in for other team members
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Time Management
- Hands on experience on MS Office
- Hands on experience on Billing software (QuickBooks & Freshbooks)
- Team player and motivator
- Track pending tasks
- Strong Analytical skills
- Quick learner
- Firm Operations domain knowledge